Welcome to the Peterborough Branch of the Peterborough Diocesan Guild of Church Bellringers.
The objectives of the Guild are: Ringing for Divine Service; Recruitment and Training of Ringers; Encouraging the Art of Change Ringing; Helping Ringers to Improve their Standard of Ringing; The Care and Restoration of Bells and their Fittings.
Details of each of the Towers in our Branch can be found by clicking on the appropriate link in the left-hand side-bar.
Other information can be found by clicking on the appropriate link above. This includes:
- A summary of Practice Nights in the Branch.
- Meetings and Events organised by the Branch.
- Copies of information and requests issued through PetNet.
- Information on Castor Ringing School.
- Links to other sites of interest to bellringers.
- A Google Map showing the location of all the Towers in the Branch.
- A Contact Form which also lists the names of our Committee Members.
The photographs in our Banner Header are © (left to right)
David Teall, Friends of Fotheringhay Church, Julian Dowse, Glinton Church and are licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.